5 Reasons Why You Should Stop Your Day Job
Most of us will stop working if we can. We are constantly dreaming about it, but it is about as far as we dream. To work a 9-5 just seems unavoidable. However, I, Timothy Ward, is a master to defend the inevitable. I face the inevitable face and name him dirty names. I say, if you want to stop working, STOP WORK; I’ll even give you 5 reasons why you need to.
- If you stop working, you will have more time reading my articles, columns and lists. This will enable me to become a household name at the Office for Unemployment and Welfare. My fame is a small price to pay for the life of your dreams. Think about this when you see me on the ‘Today Show’.
- If you leave your job you will feel wonderful. For about 10 minutes you’re on cloud nine, you’ll be on top of the world, you’ll live the good life, you’ll be:-Create your own cliche here. Then you start worrying about the motor bill, the mortgage, the children’s school clothes, the groceries and how you pay that $ 850 owes you to the Petermanns to run over their mailbox and a whole host of winning winners. All of these things are likely to push you to the point of assisted suicide, but you have had at least 10 minutes of freedom.
- Daily television is one of the most exciting and exciting television in the area. You’ll wonder how you’ve ever survived without all the quality soap opera, day talk shows, and judge where you get the sinking suspicion that the judge has been paid off. When you combine it with all the insightful ads that are available throughout the day, it will show you how to create a $ 1,000 envelope per day, ‘Learn to manage a tractor trailer over 4 days’, ‘Get a degree from home On such exciting fields as GED preparation and septic tank scrubber’ and you will not only wonder why you have not stopped your work earlier, you will also promise never to work again.
- In your former office you have missed all the important calls from collection agencies and other account collectors. Now that you have finished your work, you will be able to sit home in terrible anticipation of these excessive important calls. Break in some telemarketers, calls from the Sheriff’s Association to request donations and some of the computers that call you and ask you to keep an important message and you will have a full day to just the answering phone. It would be like having a full-time job without any effort to get a salary.
- Sleeping at bed every 5:45 may not be good for your health. Your doctor will be proud of you enough to go about your body’s well-being as far as stopping your job. However, he will not see you more than a patient because you no longer have health insurance. But there is no need to worry. That’s why we have free clinics. Staying in a tight clinic waiting room next to two teenagers with stage 3 Chlamydia is another experience you would miss if you had your day care.
There you have people there. 5 reasons why you should go straight away and stop your work. Feel free to contact your employer for any of these reasons when turning on your two-week notice. If she wants to know where you got such valuable information, tell her that an unselfish friend of humanity provided them free of charge to you. And all I asked was that you would remember me next time your septic tank needs …