Categories
Small Business Business & Economy

8 Important Elements For Websites Small Business

8 Important Elements For Websites Small Business

key visitors to your trading sites include web robots that crawl the internet and catalog your content. Having the right HTML source code, plus the right combination of text layout and graphic layout, is just a secret to success. Proper code can mean higher robot ratings, and “appearance” is just as important. Once a new prospect finds your website, you have 5 seconds to make them stay.

As the owner of the small business website, you may have asked “Why don’t we have a hit?” Did you know that web pages can be loaded and displayed correctly with improper or invalid HTML code? A browser can ignore your mistakes and display what you think you thought, and it may look great. Online robots may not be so forgiving.

The following is a list of 8 essential elements for good search engine placement that should be considered in your design and promotion of the website. For details on code issues from worldwide authority, visit the World Wide Web Consortium to view DOCTYPE and other quality standards.

  1. DOCTYPE statement
  2. Page titleof the homepage
  3. Proper HTML code
  4. META descriptionMETA

5.keywords

  1. First page
  2. An extra page of

links 8. Direct links links (Links on your pages)

These 8 major articles are missing or poorly designed on 85% of all web pages. Some search engines can only rank the other 15% in their directories. In other words, up to 15% of the 6 billion websites sometimes make them on some search engines. Even worse, there are errors that can result in your site being blacklisted, and search engine crawlers can never go back to see if it has been corrected. This may explain why you “don’t get any hits”.

Websites can be simple and professional, without using fancy software to create your pages. Veteran programmers hand code and many create HTML in the NotePad. Web authors who choose to use the latest flash, frames, or software may lose a significant portion of new visitors (clients) because the visitor may lack the latest browser technology or version. If they are turned off and removed without giving your site a fair view, it could mean lost profits.

Most designers use snapshot software to create web pages. If the software omits any of the key elements, the code is hidden, and you’ll never know that your site wasn’t optimized for search engines. The designer may not know, or care about, these items as long as the site looks appealing. Note: Search engine algorithms vary by enterprise, so some elements such as “an extra links page” may not be as relevant today with some search robots. Backlinks refer to marketing your site and getting other websites online to link to yours.

Finally, business visitors want information. They do not visit your site for fun. Most have a need (problem) and want a quick answer (solution), so designs should be designed to minimize the use of music or videos, unless it is your core business. Anything that detracts from a positive first impression may violate the “Second Rule” 5.

By Windowofworld.com

Windowofworld.com is happy to share with you especially in all knowledge. Because By Reading We Can Have Broader Insights. In the Indonesian language it says "Books Are the Window to the World", Then We Make Digital Books in the Form of this Website in the Hope You Can Read Easily Through Your Smartphone's Screen And Not To Forget Too Enough With One Touch.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *