Five Reasons To Use MICR Printing Software
Did you know you can print your own checks for only 4 cents per check?
If you write a lot of checks, have a lot of bank accounts, several businesses, or use a pre-check number, I have good news for you. MICR printing software is very affordable and will save you time and money.
Here are five reasons to seriously consider using MICR check printing software:
1. Check pre-numbers are not cheap. You can save as much as 10 cents per check by printing your own check.
2. If you use a pre-check number and make a mistake, you must cancel the check number and print another check. It takes more time and will cost more money … even if the printer dies and you don’t!
3. MICR check printing software can be used with your current accounting program. You will recover your MICR software investment quickly.
4. A good MICR check printing software will print all required check information plus your signature in one go. There’s no need to waste your time re-running or signing checks.
5. Most businesses already have a laser printer that is needed to print MICR checks. By far the most popular printer for MICR check printing is the HP LaserJet.
In addition to the laser printer, you will need two more items:
First, you need a MICR Toner cartridge specifically designed for your laser printer.
To learn how to buy MICR toner cartridges at great savings, check out www.1st-in-micr-toner.com.
Second, you will need to check blank security paper to ensure print quality.
Of the five reasons mentioned above, the one-step MICR printing software option is the most important. If the MICR software has more than one time to print, you run the risk of wasting time and paper. Remember, you want the MICR printing software to save you time and money.
So, if you want to reduce costs and time without sacrificing quality checks, check the printing software check MICR today. Savings will increase quickly.