How to Make Linktree on Instagram
Windowofworld.com – How to make Linktree on Instagram is very easy to do. Linktree installations are mostly done by online stores to facilitate their sales activities. It is known that Linktree is a free and paid service where users can put menus in the form of links or important addresses from online shop owners.
Usually the Linktree that is listed on Instagram leads to the address of the online store owner such as the address at Shopee, Tokopedia, the official website of the online store itself to WhatsApp the online store owner. With this address, your Instagram audience can be converted into buyers via a landing page that has been inputted into Linktree.
Before you can actually include an address or link on Linktree, all you need to know is the registration process as the initial stage of Linktree. Yes, Linktree does require its users to register. Of course, in addition to data collection, it is also to detect the links that will be included in Linktree.
So in essence, to make Linktree on Instagram, there are two stages, namely registration on Linktree and the Linktree input process on Instagram. For details, follow the steps below.
Register at Linktree
- – Open the Linktree site (https://linktr.ee/), click the Get Started For Free button to start registering for an account.
- – Fill in the Email, Username and Password fields. Click the Register button and follow the next instructions to complete.
- – Choose a category that suits your job or business.
- – Once registered, you can select the menu appearance by logging in and then selecting the menu appearance. After that you can use your photo for the Linktree profile photo by pressing the Pick an Image button.
- – You can also choose a Linktree theme to your liking.
Input Linktree on Instagram
- – Open your registered Linktree account.
- – Click Add New Link,
- – Enter the title and link of the account you want be it YouTube, Website, and others.
- – You have to do it one by one if you want to add a link by pressing the Add New Link button.
- – Tap the slider button next to it until it turns green.
- – Press the Copy button in the upper right corner.
- – After everything is done, you move to your Instagram account.
- – Select the Edit Profile menu.
- – Fill in the website menu in the Edit Profile by pasting the link that you copied on Linktree.
- – Select a checklist to save your changes.
With the presence of Linktree in the user’s Instagram bio, it is hoped that business activities will increase because consumers can easily contact them through the various links linked on Linktree. Good luck.