MP3 Audio Format Suitable but powerful
MP3 Player is the most recent and popular music format that has necessarily helped the consumer to listen to the songs of their choice. The previous audio formats such as tapes, cassettes, CDs did not give much convenience to consumers, compared to the mp3 audio format. Therefore, with the help of mp3 player, you can easily create personalized or personal music styles and carry it wherever you go.
How mp3 files work?
Mp3 file movement is very unbelievable compared to music cassettes, CDs and other audio formats. A CD contains music in the form of digital information. When a CD is created, music is sampled approximately 44,100 times per second. Separate monsters are used for both left and right sound speakers of a music system. Thus, a CD stores a large amount of data, ie 44,100 samples / second * 16 bits / sample * 2 channels = 1,411,200 bits per second. If we break it down, 1.4 million pieces per second is 176,000 bytes per second. An average song on a CD consumes approximately 32 million bytes of space and it takes a lot of time while downloading. In the case of mp3 audio format, the size of the music file is reduced, thus compressing a 32 MB music file to 3 Mb. That’s why it can also be quickly downloaded from the internet to your hard drive. At the same time it will take up much less space.
Why MP3 has transformed the web?
This made it easy for people to easily spread their music files at very little or no cost. It provides easy and direct access to music files on the internet. People have learned a lot to manipulate sound on the computer. You can easily now;
- Download an MP3 song from the internet and play it.
- Rip any song from a CD and play it or code it in mp3 format.
- Draw a song yourself, put it in mp3 format and spread over the internet to the rest of the world.
- You can convert MP3 files into CD files and create your own audio CDs of mp3 files on the Internet.
- Save a number of MP3 files to data CDs.
- Download mp3 songs in any mp3 player and carry it wherever you go.