Red bean soup recipe, a dish that can warm the body
Windowofworld.com – Foods that warm the body with a myriad of nutrients will certainly help boost the immune system.
If Mama is bored with meatball soup or chicken soup, maybe you can look for other soup variants that can warm your body.
Cooking red bean soup might be tried. Red beans are food items that are easy to find everyday, especially when consumed regularly, which will provide health to the body.
You need to know that red beans can not only warm the body, but there are various other benefits, namely:
- Smooth digestion because it helps to reduce digestive problems, such as constipation and diarrhea.
- Able to maintain heart health because it can meet protein needs.
- Prevents diabetes because the fiber in kidney beans helps to keep glucose from being released in the blood too quickly.
- When Mama wants to try to get these various benefits, here is a summary from Popmama.com about the recipe and how to make your own red bean soup at home.
It must be noted, Ma!
- 500 grams of red beans
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 red chilies, discarded seeds
- 2 finger segment galangal
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 750 ml of water
- Spring onion
How to make:
1. Boil the red beans over low heat.
2. Add water and salt when the water is reduced and the kidney beans start to feel soft.
3. Add shallots, salam, chilies and galangal geprek.
4. Enter the sugar and tomatoes, then sprinkle with green onions according to taste.
5. Serve with warm white rice.
That’s the recipe as well as how to make red bean soup, but it’s practical and can be applied at home.
Enjoy cooking other food menus, Ma!