Today’s Menu Special Eid Al Adha: Vegetable Lontong, Beef Soup and Black Pepper Steak Steak
Windowofworld.com – What do you want to make for today’s menu, Fimela’s friend? If you are still confused, you can try this special Eid al-Adha menu recommendation. Because today’s menu recommendation is Lontong Sayur, Beef Soup and Black Pepper Steak. Read more below.
Breakfast Menu: Lontong Sayur
Rice cake ingredients:
- enough banana leaves
- 500 gr rice, wash clean
- skewer enough
- 400 gr young jackfruit, cut into pieces
- 1 bunch of long beans, cut into slices
- 1 chayote, cut into pieces
- 1 liter thick coconut milk
- 500 ml liquid coconut milk
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 15 cloves of red onion
- 4 tbsp roasted coconut
- 8 hazelnuts
- 3 segments of turmeric
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 tbsp coriander, roasted
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- enough water
- 1 lemongrass stalk, bruised
- 1 segment of galangal, bruised
- 3 cloves
- 4 bay leaves
- 3 lime leaves
- salt, sugar and seasoning to taste
How to make:
- Make a triangle shape on the banana leaf. Fill with enough rice and pin it with a stick. Boil water until boiling. Add salt to the water, add all the rice cakes and boil for about 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Boil the young jackfruit until slightly wilted, drain and discard the water.
- Saute ground spices until fragrant, add all the spices intact. Cook the spices until done.
- Pour the spices into the pot. Add coconut milk and cook until slightly boiling. Enter the long beans, chayote and young jackfruit.
- Add sugar, salt and seasoning. Cook until delicious and thick. Lift.
- Remove the lontong and cool.
Lunch Menu: Clear Beef Soup
Cook delicious and healthy meat with vegetables? Surely beef soup will be very delicious eaten while warm. But many do not know how to make meat soup that is not fatty and the gravy is clear. Here is a recipe that you can try.
- 500 gr beef
- carrots and potatoes to taste, cut into pieces
- 10 cloves of red onion
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 2 segments ginger, bruised
- 1/2 nutmeg
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 5 cloves
- 3 pieces of flower
- 1 cinnamon stick (approximately 7 cm)
- salt, sugar, ground beef broth and pepper powder to taste
How to make:
- Cut the beef into cubes and remove the fat. Boil water and add meat, cook until done. Discard the first boiled water. Take the lean meat.
- Boil the water again and add the meat, let it boil. Add celery, carrots and potatoes.
- Saute ground spices until cooked, add pepper powder and saute until fragrant.
- Put the spices into the boiling water with salt, powdered broth and sugar to taste. Cook until cooked and meat is tender. Lift.
Dinner Menu: Black Pepper Beef Seak
To enjoy a delicious black pepper beef steak, you don’t have to go to a restaurant. We can also make it ourselves at home. For more details, let’s take a look at the following black pepper beef steak recipe.
- 500 grams of beef
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- enough rosemary
- 1 piece of onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in water
- French fries
How to make
- Marinate the meat with the marinade. Store in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat a non-stick skillet.
- Grill the meat over low heat until it reaches the desired doneness. Add rosemary. Remove and set aside.
- Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add the sauce and pepper powder. Stir well. Add the cornstarch solution. Add salt. Taste correction.
- Serve the meat with a splash of black pepper sauce and complementary ingredients.
Happy cooking and hope you like it!